*Restricted countries: American Samoa, Bangladesh, Bolivia, China, Cuba, Ecuador, Guam, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Nigeria, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Palestinian Territories, Puerto Rico, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, Zimbabwe.
Allowed states in the USA: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland,
Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee,
Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin
Reward to our affiliates: Revenue share 25%.
All traffic types allowed except incent and co-registration traffic.
Coinmama is one of the more popular bitcoin marketplaces out there, boasting over 200,000 customers and selling both bitcoin and Ethereum to verified users. Coinmama is a solid platform to buy your bitcoin or Ethereum with a credit card. However, you can’t sell your bitcoin through the site, and its fees quickly add up.
Why should you buy Bitcoins from Coinmama?
- Live pricing in US dollars and euros.
- Buy fractions of a bitcoin.
- Easy to review all your orders.
- Buy direct from the site – no middleman.
- Multi-language site.
What is Coinmama?
Main page - Coinmama.com
Coinmama is a cryptocurrency exchange that was formed in 2013. Coinmama is registered in Slovakia but is owned by New Bit Ventures Limited that is headquartered in Israel. It operates in 217 countries worldwide and is available in 24 US States. It provides users with a platform to purchase Bitcoin and Ethereum using credit and debit cards, or through Western Union. However, Coinmama does not provide a platform for trading in cryptocurrencies nor does it allow users to sell cryptocurrency. Instead, all purchases of cryptocurrency by customers are transferred directly from the company’s own holdings, making transactions more secure than some of its competitors.
Coinmama stands out as one of the fastest and easiest ways to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum with a Credit or Debit card, something that not all exchanges offer.
The amount of cryptocurrency that a user may purchase is dependent on the level of verification that they have reached with the platform. The more documentation that the user provides, the more currency that they are entitled to purchase. However, it should be noted that daily and monthly limits are applicable regardless of what level users have reached in terms of their verification. The breakdown of the limits and requirements are as follows:
- Level 1: This level allows users to purchase up to 10,000 USD through the service. This level only requires users to provide valid government issued ID (as set out above);
- Level 2: This level allows users to purchase up to 50,000 USD worth of cryptocurrency. In order to access this level users will need to provide two valid government-issued IDs, as well as either a utility bill or a selfie of the user holding their ID.
- Level 3: This is the highest level of authorization on Coinmama and allows users to purchase up to 1 million USD in cryptocurrency. In order to obtain this level of authorization, users are required to fill out a short form and return it to Coinmama.