Disrupt- Africa: Link
*Restricted countries: USA, China.
Reward to our affiliates: Revenue share 30%.
Stop Date: 30 June 2019.
All traffic types allowed except incent and co-registration traffic.
DéMars is a structured, peer-to-peer distributed computer network. It is a Byzantine fault-tolerant blockchain which uses network segments to reduce the storage and network transfer costs, thereby enabling it to execute on mobile nodes.
Why DéMars Is The Solution:
- Funds are held securely in a wallet on the user's mobile phone, eliminating the need for a bank account.
- Our network can process thousands of transactions per second with a secure, decentralized validation system, as it runs on mobile phone nodes.
A small fixed fee of 1 DM Cent is charged for transactions, to protect the network against spammers.
- Trade within the local community by placing an advert on a smart contract to exchange cash, goods or services online or offline.
- Exchange cash, goods or services on a peer-to-peer basis with geo locations and algorithmic trust scores.
- Our App requires close to zero battery energy and bandwidth to operate and process transactions.
What is DéMars?
Our focus is on reducing the amount of data being transferred within the network whilst at the same time ensuring a high level of cryptographic security. This will solve a number of the speed and scalability issues associated with decentralized networks.
The infrastructure is perfect for mobile phone executed micro-currency exchanges and merchant payments. By adding "smart contract" functionality on a local classifieds network, the technology may be extended to all informal trades in goods and services in addition to micro-lending, savings and insurance contracts.